Saturday, March 27, 2010

quiet weekend

well it was a quiet one, Steve and Stephen went off to the Men's Retreat with Paul and 3 of their boys, Amy went to Abbey's house, Ellen babysat for the Eutsey's, and Kara went off to Milan!  So that left Emma, Ruby and I for Friday night.  We did nothing! pretty much vegged out in front of the t.v. watching 2 or 3 shows simultaneously, 2 which we really enjoyed.  Then went off to sleep!

Then for lunch Ellen and I went with Emma and Ruby to Red Robin, Yum for our free birthday burgers.  Ellen had our all time favorite, Whiskey River BBQ and I tried Kara's favorite, the Santa Fe.  It was good, but I think WR is still my all time favorite.  I had forgotten they all come out and sing to you with sundaes at the end, that's always a little surprise!  Then we hit the grocery stores and headed home. 

Amy pulled in just as we arrived and we haven't seen her since, my guess is she's been sleeping, making up for staying up too late last night. 

Ellie and I squeezed in a 2 mile walk (which I don't think she'll do again anytime soon! lol).  and now I'm feeling very sleepy and lazy.  Should be making some mini-cheesecakes for the wedding but decided to put that off till tomorrow afternoon/evening.  Want to get some more ingredients to try some variations on the traditional type i.e. oreo crust and mini choc. chips. 

No comments:

Post a Comment